WP Job Openings PRO 1.3.1
- Active instructions
- License instructions
- How to null
- How to install demo
Bạn cần mua item này
WP Job Openings plugin is the most simple yet powerful plugin for setting up a job listing page for a website.
The plugin is designed after carefully analysing hundreds of job listing layouts and methods. We built a plugin that’s super simple to use and extensible to a high performing recruitment tool.
WP Job Openings PRO is an add-on plugin with a pack of features that makes WP Job Openings a powerful recruitment tool.
The plugin helps to reduce the time spent on administrative tasks while hiring, keep track of all applicants, resumes and notes. Engage your candidates more in the process by sending notifications such as welcome and rejection emails.
Recruit Easier with WP Job Openings PRO
WP Job Openings PRO or ‘The PRO Pack’ makes the hiring process faster and simpler. Using the plugin you can set up, list and start accepting applications within a matter of minutes.
Flexible and adaptive job listing layouts
- Two elegent and flexbile default layouts – GRID and LIST
- Advanced options to adjust the layout of job details page from the dashbord
- Developer-friendly Plugin template option for advanced customizations
- Options to enable and disable filters, job specs and expired jobs
- JobListing Schema optimized for Google Job Listing Results
List your job openings in a jiffy!
- Install, and just start adding the job openings. Plugin works just fine out of the box
- Job Specification module gives you 100% flexibility to add and manage the job features
- Manage expiry of jobs easily from the job editor screen
- Flexibility to hide or show expired jobs
- Option to CC notification of a job listing to the responsible resources
- View and analyse the status of the applications from the job edit page
Handling applications were never this easy!
- Create your application own form using the form builder
- Preview resume in dashboard
- Rate applications
- Select, Shortlist or Reject Applications
- Email the candidates from the dashboard and keep track of all the system emails
- Email templates for quick and consistent candidate communication
- Communicate with the internal team using Notes widget
- Track all the activity within an application using the Activity Tracker widget
WP Job Openings Plugin Reviews
- Super Simple and Easy to Set Up and See
- Two Different Modern Layouts
- Clean and User Friendly Designs
- Unlimited Job Specifications
- Unlimited Filtering Options
- AJAX Powered Job Listing and Filtering
- Comes with Default Form to Submit Applications
- HR Role for setting up HR user
- Options to Customise Email Notifications
- Application Listings in Plugin
- Job Expiry Options
- Detailed documentation
- Build your own job application form | PRO Feature
- Shortlist, Reject and Select Applicants | PRO Feature
- Rate and Filter Applications | PRO Feature
- Custom Email Notifications & Templates | PRO Feature
- Notes and Activity Log | PRO Feature
Showcase! See the plugin in action in these great websites!
- Recruitment Website of B&T Fencing, Inc
- Careers page of The Phoenicia Malta
- Careers page of Point Global Marketing
- Careers page in Ikem.de
V 1.3.1 [29 January 2020] - Fixed: 'Export Applications' feature exports all applications when filtered by the job. - Fixed: Attachments missing from admin notification when multiple file fields are used. - Fixed: From address for custom applicant mail is different from the address provided in the 'Notifications' settings. V 1.3.0 [14 January 2020] - Added: Job specification support for job listings shortcode. - Added: Shortcode generator for easily generating the job listings shortcode (Settings > Shortcodes). - Added: WPML Support. Now, custom form fields can be translated by using the WPML plugin. - Minor bug fixes and code improvements. V 1.2.0 [30 October 2019] - Added: Export Applications Option. - Added: Template Tag support for custom fields in Form Builder. - Fixed: Application submission issue in Internet Explorer. - Fixed: Applicant mail template rendering issue in application edit screen when certain Template Tags are used. V 1.1.0 [04 July 2019] - Added: 'Attach the file with email notifications' option for form builder - Added: Option to CC email notifications for individual job openings - Code improvements and minor bug fixes V 1.0.2 [18 June 2019] - Fixed: Form builder issues. - Other minor bug fixes V 1.0.1 [06 June 2019] - Fixed: A bug that prevented notification settings from saving - Other minor bug fixes V 1.0 [03 June 2019] - Initial release