AffiliateWP Affiliate Forms For Gravity Forms 1.1.1
- Active instructions
- License instructions
- How to null
- How to install demo
You need to buy this item
Create the affiliate registration form you need using the power of Gravity Forms
Version 1.1.1, May 21, 2021
- Fixed: Avoid a fatal when the User Registration add-on is installed
Version 1.1, May 20, 2021
- New: Full compatibility with the new block-like form editor in Gravity Forms 2.5+
- Improved: Update how we register custom field types to fall better inline with best practices
- Improved: Now requires Gravity Forms 2.0 minimum
- Improved: Now requires AffiliateWP 2.6 minimum
- Improved: Now requires PHP 5.6 minimum
- Improved: Now requires WordPress 5.0 minimum
- For more information on minimum supported versions, see our Minimum Requirements Roadmap
Version 1.0.22, January 23, 2021
- Fixed: Accessibility: Label for attribute does not match input id
- Fixed: Avoid a fatal error when user registration fails
Version 1.0.21, May 21, 2020
- Fixed: Affiliate Application Accepted email includes reset password link when user is already logged in
- Fixed: Cast the form ID as an integer when doing a string comparison for adding an affiliate
- Fixed: Avoid a notice from an undefined form when upgrading
Version 1.0.20, January 8, 2020
- Fix: Password reset link not emailed to affiliate if password field missing from form
- Fix: Affiliates can't log in after setting password
Version 1.0.19, August 29, 2019
- Fix: Limit capturing affiliate username and email lead data to the registration form only
Version 1.0.18, July 10, 2019
- Fix: When registering as an affiliate, the logged-in user's username and email are now stored correctly in the Gravity Form entry.
Version 1.0.17, October 16, 2018
- Fix: Affiliate Forms for Gravity Forms registration form setting is deleted if another Gravity Form is saved.
- Tweak: Updated Polish language file.
Version 1.0.16, March 28, 2018
- Fix: "Use as affiliate registration form" could not be unchecked in some cases
- New: A link to set a password is now included in the affiliate's approval email (if no password is set during affiliate registration).
- Tweak: The email previously sent to an affiliate with a plain text password has been removed in favor of the above change.
- Tweak: The username and email fields are shown as disabled for logged in users.
Version 1.0.15, April 16, 2017
- Fix: Email notifications do not send when OptimizeMember is activated
- Fix: Undefined constant during plugin activation
Version 1.0.14, March 16, 2017
- Fix: PHP error Cannot use $this as parameter
Version 1.0.13, February 17, 2017
- Fix: Registration form cannot be set if the form it was set to is deleted.
- Tweak: Gravity Form integration in the Integrations tab is no longer required to be turned on.
Version 1.0.12, 24th January 2017
- New: Support for the new "Affiliate Area Forms" setting in Affiliate v2.0, allowing you to select which forms are shown on the Affiliate Area page
- Tweak: Improved inline docs
- Fix: Prevented GF-related queries running on unrelated admin pages
Version 1.0.11, 21st November 2016
- Fix: frontend.js file not loading correctly since AffiliateWP v1.9.5
Version 1.0.10, 28th October 2016
- Tweak: Store the registration form ID in AffiliateWP settings to improve performance
Version 220.127.116.11, 1st August 2016
- Fix: Extra emails were being sent when the "Auto Register New Users" option was enabled
Version 18.104.22.168, 16th June 2016
- Fix: Fatal error that could occur when AffiliateWP was deactivated
Version 1.0.9, January 9, 2016
- Fix: Fatal error that could occur when the add-on is installed but no registration form is set, and the default affiliate registration form is submitted
- Fix: Removed submission row on the edit affiliate screen for manually added affiliates
- Tweak: AffiliateWP related form elements and options will only be shown if the Gravity Forms integration is enabled
- Tweak: When an affiliate registration form has been set, a message + link to that form will be shown on all other forms
Version 1.0.8, December 18, 2015
- New: affiliatewp_afgf_insert_user filter for modifying wp_insert_user args
- Fix: Field data was not showing on the affiliate review screen due to a caching issue on some hosts
Version 1.0.7, August 25, 2015
- Fix: Prevented the affiliate registration form from appearing outside of the shortcodes it was embedded in.
- Fix: Form validation when a confirm email address field is present
Version 1.0.6, August 20, 2015
- Fix: bug with activation that could cause a fatal error in some instances
Version 1.0.5, 24 June 2015
Note, due to a bug in the licensing you'll need to download the add-on from your account page and manually upgrade. Please contact support if you are unsure on how to do this.
- Fix: Last name field was not correctly populating the user's profile
- Fix: Add-on updates were not working.
Version 1.0.4, 22 June 2015
- Fix: Prevent login details email from being sent to the affiliate if they already have a WP user account
- Fix: Incorrect text domains in some strings
Version 1.0.3, 18th June 2015
- Fix: Registration form could not be submitted by logged in user due to validation errors
- Fix: Undefined index PHP Notice when submitting the form without entering a first name
- Fix: When Gravity Forms was not active, the activation notice's URL to Gravity Forms` site did not work
- Fix: If the affiliate registration form had no password field, the password sent to the affiliate via email contained an erroneous exclamation mark which caused issues when logging in
- Fix: If the affiliate registration form did not include an email field, it displayed an error message on all other forms
- Initial release