BuddyPress Multilingual 1.6.1
- Active instructions
- License instructions
- How to null
- How to install demo
You need to buy this item
Guest blogs can choose their language and create multilingual contents. Additionally, each guest can choose the admin language individually .
- WPML 3.6.x or higher. You must enable ‘languages per directories’ or ‘languages per domain’.
- Supports BuddyPress versions up to 2.x
- Adds language switching to all BuddyPress pages (Activity, Groups, Profile and Register page)
- Allows to select the language when viewing user profiles
- Keeps the language consistent when clicking on different links (by adding the language to links)
- Allows to translate email notifications
- Keeps the entire BuddyPress workflow in the current language (create group, change avatars etc.)
Please submit support requests to WPML forum. Remember to report:
- The versions of BuddyPress, WPML and WordPress that you’re using.
- A URL to your site, where we can see the problem happening.
- A description of what you expect to see and what you’re seeing in practice.
- Compatibilty with WordPress 5.6.
- Added support for Nouveau templates.
- Added support for BuddyDrive Groups.