WPML Gravity Forms Multilingual 1.6.2
What could be shown here?Login to view
- Active instructions
- License instructions
- How to null
- How to install demo
You need to buy this item
Allows translating Gravity Forms. You will be able to create a form in your language and translate it to different languages. No need to maintain several forms, one per language.
- Fixed an issue with translating of reCAPTCHA when form is loaded via AJAX.
- Fixed an error when you have the User Registration Add-on enabled.
- Added support for all conditions under conditional logic.
- Added support for Gravity Flow add on.
- Fixed the ability to translate notifications that have conditional logic.
- Fixed the ability to set a registered user's preferred language and locale.
- Fixed the ability to translate Post Custom Field choices.
- Fixed the ability to preserve translated Pass/Fail Grading Options when saving form.
- Fixed conditional logic when validating forms.
- Increased the WPML required version to 4.4.10.
- Added support for translating missing form schedules and login messages.
- Added action
'wpml_gf_register_strings'when saving form strings for translation and filter
'wpml_gf_translate_strings'when rendering form with translations.
- Fixed issue in calculating totals with conditional logic.
- Added support to only supply reCAPTCHA with language codes it supports.
- Fixed an issue where the "Save and Continue" email was being sent untranslated.
- Added proper translation of the CAPTCHA field.
- Added the ability to translate "Shipping" fields from GravityForms.
- Fixed an issue with conditional fields so that the choice's value is always used.
- Fixed the date related to a Gravity Form when listed in the Translation Dashboard.
- Enabled the translation of the "Checkbox Label" from the "Consent field".
- Fixed an issue where translated option values were not used to update conditional logic when displaying a translated form.
- Fixed an issue to make sure that confirmation and notification messages are updated when saving.
- Added ability to translate the prefix field for the "Name" Advanced Field.
- Translated the "Save and continue later" confirmation strings showing original values.
- Renamed the .mo file for Ukrainian language since we adjusted its locale to uk.
- Fixed the DB schema changes introduced in Gravity Forms 2.3.
- Register and translate the address' copy values option.
- Removed dependency with WPML Page Builder, as is now merged into String Translation
- Fixed some compatibility issues with Survey Add-On
- Refresh string packages on activation
- Updated some dependencies, to be compatible with the ones used in WPML-Core and add-ons
- Fixed order of country fields in translated pages.
- Some forms elements which were not translatable , now can be translated (e.g. the "Save and Continue Later" button).
- Fixed a fatal error when registering strings with Unicode characters.
- Fixed bug with post category field registration.
- Other minor bug fixes
- Fixed issue when a field is removed from a form: the related strings are now removed
- Previous and next buttons are now fully translatable
1.3.7This release contains some bug fixes and performance improvements. Also included compatibility with the Quiz add-on. See the changelog.md file in the plugin folder, for the full list of changes.
- Resolved wpml-auto-loader.php issues
1.3.5Works with WPML 3.3.1
1.3.3Support for any field with "choiuces" (labels and values)
1.3.2Works with WPML 3.2.2 undefined
Virus scanned :