WPML Gravity Forms Multilingual 1.5.4
Allows translating Gravity Forms. You will be able to create a form in your language and translate it to different languages. No need to maintain several forms, one per language.
- Fixed an issue where the "Save and Continue" email was being sent untranslated.
- Added proper translation of the CAPTCHA field.
- Added the ability to translate "Shipping" fields from GravityForms.
- Fixed an issue with conditional fields so that the choice's value is always used.
- Fixed the date related to a Gravity Form when listed in the Translation Dashboard.
- Enabled the translation of the "Checkbox Label" from the "Consent field".
- Fixed an issue where translated option values were not used to update conditional logic when displaying a translated form.
- Fixed an issue to make sure that confirmation and notification messages are updated when saving.
- Added ability to translate the prefix field for the "Name" Advanced Field.
- Translated the "Save and continue later" confirmation strings showing original values.
- Renamed the .mo file for Ukrainian language since we adjusted its locale to uk.
- Fixed the DB schema changes introduced in Gravity Forms 2.3.
- Register and translate the address' copy values option.
- Removed dependency with WPML Page Builder, as is now merged into String Translation
- Fixed some compatibility issues with Survey Add-On
- Refresh string packages on activation
- Updated some dependencies, to be compatible with the ones used in WPML-Core and add-ons
- Fixed order of country fields in translated pages.
- Some forms elements which were not translatable , now can be translated (e.g. the "Save and Continue Later" button).
- Fixed a fatal error when registering strings with Unicode characters.
- Fixed bug with post category field registration.
- Other minor bug fixes
- Fixed issue when a field is removed from a form: the related strings are now removed
- Previous and next buttons are now fully translatable
1.3.7This release contains some bug fixes and performance improvements. Also included compatibility with the Quiz add-on. See the changelog.md file in the plugin folder, for the full list of changes.
- Resolved wpml-auto-loader.php issues
1.3.5Works with WPML 3.3.1
1.3.3Support for any field with "choiuces" (labels and values)
1.3.2Works with WPML 3.2.2
1.3.1Works with WPML 3.2.1
1.3Uses the new Package Translation in WPML 3.2.
1.2.2Added support for Gravity Forms 1.9.x. Security fixes. End of Line
Bạn cần đăng nhập để xem