Oceanwp - Footer Callout 1.0.14
- Active instructions
- License instructions
- How to null
- How to install demo
You need to buy this item
Add some relevant/important information about your company or product in your footer.
- - Added: Codes for Freemius switch.
- - Fixed: Typography issue.
- - Added: Polish translation, thanks to Fin Fafarafiel.
- - Added: Function to enable/disable the footer callout via a child theme.
- - Added: New fields in the customizer to allow you to add custom classes for the button. Now you can use Ocean Modal Windows with it.
- - Added: Typography fields for the text and button.
- - Added: Spanish language, thank you to Angel Julian Mena.
- - Deleted: Admin notice if OceanWP is not the theme used.
- - Fixed: Capabilities issue in the metabox.
- - Removed: Deprecated fields.
- - Tweak: Elementor instance.
- - Added: New field to select template created from Theme Panel > My Library.
- - Added: French translation, thanks a lot to Jean of freepixel.net.
- - Tweak: Changed butterbean action to add the callout in the metabox.
- - Fixed: Customizer options issue.
- - Added: All sanitize_callback for the customizer options.
- Tweak: Improved controls
- Problem to display page content if no callout content defined
- New option to select a page and display the content in the callout
- Register translation strings
- Hook modified
- Support OceanWP 1.1
- Initial Release