Oceanwp - Side Panel 1.0.12
Add a responsive side panel with your preferred widgets inside.
- - Added: Codes for Freemius switch.
- - Added: Polish translation, thanks to Fin Fafarafiel.
- - Fixed: Custom breakpoint issue.
- - Added: Filter to enbale/disable the side panel via a child theme.
- - Fixed: Issue if you use a custom link or button to open the side panel.
- - Fixed: Custom template issue if it is not created with a page builder.
- - Added: New field in the OceanWP Settings metabox to disable the side panel per page/post.
- - Fixed: Border radius issue on the opening button on the left side.
- - Added: Spanish language, thank you to Angel Julian Mena.
- - Deleted: Admin notice if OceanWP is not the theme used.
- - Added: New options to color for the opening button.
- - Added: New option to allow you to add the text before/after the opening icon.
- - Tweak: Elementor instance.
- - Added: New Template field, now you can select a template created in Theme Panel > My Library to replace the panel content.
- - Added: New breakpoints field, now you can hide the side panel at the media query you want.
- - Added: New field to choose to place the opening button in the menu or beside the panel.
- - Added: Custom opening buttons with effects.
- - Added: Shortcode to display the opening button where you want, see the different parameters: oceanwp.org//docs.oceanwp.org/article/462-ospbtn-shortcode
- - Fixed: Issue with the opening icon on mobile.
- - Added: French translation, thanks a lot to Jean of freepixel.net.
- - Fixed: Customizer options issue.
- - Added: All sanitize_callback for the customizer options.
- - Fixed: Icons select options.
- Tweak: Improved panel width field in the customizer
- Scrolling issue on mobile device fixed
- New option to choose your icon for the opening button
- New option to add text for the opening button
- New option to hide the close button of the panel
- New option to displace or not the panel
- New option to add an overlay when the panel is opened
- New option to control the width of the panel
- NiceScroll added, now you can scroll into the panel without scrollbar
- Support OceanWP 1.1
- Initial Release