AffiliateWP Tiered Affiliate Rates
- Active instructions
- License instructions
- How to null
- How to install demo
You need to buy this item
Reward your affiliates with higher commission rates
Version 1.2, June 29, 2021
- New: Enforce minimum dependency requirements checking
- New: Requires PHP 5.6 minimum
- New: Requires WordPress 5.0 minimum
- New: Requires AffiliateWP 2.6 minimum
- Improved: Change Total Earnings label to Total Referral Earnings for clarity
- Fixed: It should be possible to completely remove all tiers
- Fixed: Fix table border styling in Tiered Rates settings tab
- Fixed: Avoid notice for undefined index tab in some circumstances
Version 1.1.2, August 7, 2018
- Fix: Referral rate displayed incorrectly.
Version 1.1.1, August 1, 2018
- Fix: Incorrect referral amount calculated when rate is less than 1.
Version 1.1, June 1, 2016
- New: Rate tiers can now be reset automatically on the 1st of every month.
- New: Rate tiers can now be selectively disabled without needing to delete them from settings.
- New: Rate tiers are now automatically re-sorted by rate (from low to high) on save.
- Fix: Rate tiers with a 0 commission rate can now be saved correctly.
Version 1.0.5, May 19, 2016
- Fix: rows could not be removed from settings without first saving the settings.
- Fixed an issue with duplicate rows in settings
- Fixed commission rates are no longer divided by 100 resulting in incorrect affiliate commission amounts
- Fixed a bug with commission rates for affiliates that have a specific rate set for their account
- Fix fatal error with older versions of AffiliateWP
- Initial release