Yoast SEO Multilingual 1.2.4
This "glue” plugin allows for easier translation of your SEO content using WPML.
- Fixed an issue with sitemaps when the language URL format uses a directory for the default language.
- Fixes the default breadcrumb title translation for post type archives.
- Fixes the translation of post type archive links in breadcrumbs.
- Fixed the translation of the archive breadcrumb in post pages.
- Fixed the post title meta which was overwritten by the post archive title.
- Fixed a fatal error when running WordPress SEO version prior to 14.0.
- Added the ability to sync the primary category to its translations.
- Fixed the indexing of translations saved by WPML.
- Fixed invalid redirects created when we have a directory for the default language.
- Fixed redirect validation when the language folder is enabled for the default language.
- Fixed an issue with translating breadcrumb links and titles.
- Fixed an issue with translating titles and descriptions for post type archives and system pages.
- Removed duplicated sitemaps in language folders.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with PHP 5.6.
- You can now add images to the translated home page in the sitemap.
- Fixed a wrong URL in the admin notice for automatic redirects.
- Fixed an issue with automatic redirections for pages and custom post types.
- Added a mechanism to prevent adding languages to non-translatable post types.
- Fixed a fatal error that happened when WPML was not active.
- Fixed the "not found" errors in secondary languages.
- Fixed validation of the redirection on secondary languages.
- Fix the order in which plugins are loaded (fixes issues with redirects).
- Fixed several issues redirecting translated urls.
- Don't run strip-category compatibility code when it's disabled
- Check if archive has a link before add its translation to the sitemap
- Required changes for upcoming Yoast release
- Avoid URL conversion when checking if a redirect should be created.
- Fixed fatal error when Yoast is not present
- Move existing compatibility code for Yoast SEO to a separate plugin.
Bạn cần đăng nhập để xem