Yoast SEO Multilingual 2.0.1
What could be shown here?Login to view
- Active instructions
- License instructions
- How to null
- How to install demo
You need to buy this item
This "glue” plugin allows for easier translation of your SEO content using WPML.
- Fixed the empty home URL in schema graph and canonical link tag.
- Changed the plugin name to WPML SEO.
- Prevented to access the RankMath SEO sitemap from the secondary language directory.
- Fixed a fatal error when running with LearnPress.
- Added a dependency check to make sure the WPML Core version is compatible.
- Fixed an issue with encoded URLs and canonical and og:url translation.
- Fixed the canonical and og:url link for post type archives.
- Fixed the title translation for the search results page.
- Added support for page title and meta description translation on pages where front page is set to display blog posts.
- Removed redirect handling if the premium version is not installed.
- Fixed the sitemap for front page and blog page translations when it's not translated yet or set as non-indexable.
- Fixed a 404 error on category page when the breadcrumb setting is changed and the category prefix is removed.
- Fixed an issue with sitemaps when the language URL format uses a directory for the default language.
- Fixes the default breadcrumb title translation for post type archives.
- Fixes the translation of post type archive links in breadcrumbs.
- Fixed the translation of the archive breadcrumb in post pages.
- Fixed the post title meta which was overwritten by the post archive title.
- Fixed a fatal error when running WordPress SEO version prior to 14.0.
- Added the ability to sync the primary category to its translations.
- Fixed the indexing of translations saved by WPML.
- Fixed invalid redirects created when we have a directory for the default language.
- Fixed redirect validation when the language folder is enabled for the default language.
- Fixed an issue with translating breadcrumb links and titles.
- Fixed an issue with translating titles and descriptions for post type archives and system pages.
- Removed duplicated sitemaps in language folders.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with PHP 5.6.
- You can now add images to the translated home page in the sitemap.
- Fixed a wrong URL in the admin notice for automatic redirects.
- Fixed an issue with automatic redirections for pages and custom post types.
- Added a mechanism to prevent adding languages to non-translatable post types.
- Fixed a fatal error that happened when WPML was not active.
- Fixed the "not found" errors in secondary languages.
- Fixed validation of the redirection on secondary languages.
- Fix the order in which plugins are loaded (fixes issues with redirects).
- Fixed several issues redirecting translated urls.
- Don't run strip-category compatibility code when it's disabled
- Check if archive has a link before add its translation to the sitemap
- Required changes for upcoming Yoast release
- Avoid URL conversion when checking if a redirect should be created.
- Fixed fatal error when Yoast is not present
- Move existing compatibility code for Yoast SEO to a separate plugin.