WPML CMS Navigation 1.5.5
The CMS Navigation plugin adds navigational elements which you can use when building the site. This includes a breadcrumbs trail, drop-down menus and sidebar navigation.
- Added filter wpml_navbar_sections to make it possible to add or remove items to the navigation.
- Fixed calls to deprecated jQuery functions.
- Fixed unexpected checkbox behaviors due to jQuery changes in WP 5.5.
- Full breadcrumbs path not displayed for hierarchical custom post types.
- Improved performance by clearing cache only when applicable.
- Fixed an issue to ensure the resources (CSS/JS) are loaded only when required.
- Renamed the .mo file for Ukrainian language since we adjusted its locale to uk.
- Re-organised the WPML menu in order to allow changing the default menu item and the order of the items.
- Added support for the "Display as translated" feature
- Fixed a broken breadcrumb for non-translatable CPT with has_archive disabled.
- Removed dependency with WPML Page Builder, as is now merged into String Translation
- Updated some dependencies, to be compatible with the ones used in WPML-Core and add-ons
- `$post->ancestors` is a read-only field and should not be set
- Fixed bug occurring when the "auto-save" action was running, and causing some CMS-NAV loss data during post editing
- Fixed issue with pages' order not being respected
1.4.16This release contains some code cleanup. See the changelog.md file in the plugin folder, for the full list of changes.
- Resolved wpml-auto-loader.php issues
- Fixed wrong use of MyISAM engine when creating the icl_cms_nav_cache table
1.4.14Works with WPML 3.3.3
1.4.13Works with WPML 3.3.2
1.4.11Dependency check module is not less strict and deals with minimum required version.
1.4.10Works with WPML 3.2.2
1.4.9Works with WPML 3.2.1.
1.4.8Works with WPML 3.2
1.4.6Works with WPML 184.108.40.206. End of Line
Bạn cần đăng nhập để xem