WPML CMS Navigation 1.5.5
What could be shown here?Login to view
- Active instructions
- License instructions
- How to null
- How to install demo
You need to buy this item
The CMS Navigation plugin adds navigational elements which you can use when building the site. This includes a breadcrumbs trail, drop-down menus and sidebar navigation.
- Added filter wpml_navbar_sections to make it possible to add or remove items to the navigation.
- Fixed calls to deprecated jQuery functions.
- Fixed unexpected checkbox behaviors due to jQuery changes in WP 5.5.
- Full breadcrumbs path not displayed for hierarchical custom post types.
- Improved performance by clearing cache only when applicable.
- Fixed an issue to ensure the resources (CSS/JS) are loaded only when required.
- Renamed the .mo file for Ukrainian language since we adjusted its locale to uk.
- Re-organised the WPML menu in order to allow changing the default menu item and the order of the items.
- Added support for the "Display as translated" feature
- Fixed a broken breadcrumb for non-translatable CPT with has_archive disabled.
- Removed dependency with WPML Page Builder, as is now merged into String Translation
- Updated some dependencies, to be compatible with the ones used in WPML-Core and add-ons
- `$post->ancestors` is a read-only field and should not be set
- Fixed bug occurring when the "auto-save" action was running, and causing some CMS-NAV loss data during post editing
- Fixed issue with pages' order not being respected
1.4.16This release contains some code cleanup. See the changelog.md file in the plugin folder, for the full list of changes.
- Resolved wpml-auto-loader.php issues
- Fixed wrong use of MyISAM engine when creating the icl_cms_nav_cache table