WPML Sticky Links 1.5.4
What could be shown here?Login to view
- Active instructions
- License instructions
- How to null
- How to install demo
You need to buy this item
The Sticky Links plugin keeps internal links from ever breaking. It automatically tracks linked pages in your site and keeps all incoming links up-to-date. When you change permalink structure, hierarchy and even page slugs, all incoming links update immediately.
- Fixed calls to deprecated jQuery functions.
- Processed custom fields during Scan and Revert procedures.
- Converted links found in custom fields marked as convert_to_sticky.
- Converted sticky links to permalinks when displaying Content Templates created with Toolset Views.
- Fixed the PHP 7.4 notice that happened with non-initialized settings of the Sticky Links plugin.
- Limited the loading of JS resources only to the Sticky Links admin page.
- Renamed the .mo file for Ukrainian language since we adjusted its locale to uk.
- Re-organised the WPML menu in order to allow changing the default menu item and the order of the items.
- Resolved a fatal error related to the AbsoluteLinks class.
- Implemented multiple security fixes.
- Removed dependency with WPML Page Builder, as is now merged into String Translation
- Updated some dependencies, to be compatible with the ones used in WPML-Core and add-ons
- Fix conversion to sticky link for custom taxonomies and custom post types
- Anchors are not lost when converting categories to plain links
- Remove Sticky Links functionality for strings
- Fix problem with RTL display in admin pages when plugin is activated network wide
- Fix message about WPML core not being enabled for a multisite install
- Resolved wpml-auto-loader.php issues