WPML Translation Management 2.10.6
When your clients receive their newly created multilingual site, your work ends and their work begins. The Translation Management plugin helps site admins manage their translation work. They will turn normal users into translators, send jobs to them and track progress of the site’s translation status.
- Fixed wrong processing of HTML comments when registering strings coming from Gutenberg blocks for translation.
- Stopped autoloading the heavy _wpml_tp_api_Logger option.
- Fixed an issue with assigning custom languages to translators on the Translation Jobs page.
- Fixed an issue to only show the translation pickup mode if a translation service is active and authenticated.
- Fixed an issue with untranslated terms appearing as translated in the Advanced Translation Editor.
- Improved the detection of base64-encoded strings to avoid false positives.
- Fixed an issue so a duplicate post is not set to In progress until it's set to be translated independently.
- Fixed an error in the Translation Management Dashboard Polling Box which occurred with WordPress 5.6.
- Fixed Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_translation_job() on null.
- Fixed warnings for private methods marked as final and overridden.
- Removed usage of wp_plugin_dir constant.
- Fixed issues with required parameters following optional ones.
- Replaced double quotes with single quotes in the SQL query.
- Fixed the default state for overdue translation notifications.
- Fixed problem with synchronizing the post status when updating a translation.
- Fixed minor issue with language selectors in jobs filter.
- Updated Translate Link Targets function to only scan translated strings.
- Fixed an issue with translations opening in the Advanced Translation Editor when the previous job was created in Classic Translation Editor.
- Fixed saving translation of term meta which contains array value, e.g. checkboxes field.
- Don't include term meta in translation editors if it is already translated.
- Fixed Select all checkbox in Translation Queue.
- Fixed an issue with translation status not updating when a post was edited on the front-end with a page builder.
- Fixed an issue where the translated category name and description didn't show in the Advanced Translation Editor.
- Fixed an issue where the translated category description didn't show in the Classic Translation Editor.
- Fixed the warning which appeared in Classic Translation Editor due to nested data.
- Fixed displaying of category's meta values in the editor when Don't include already translated terms in the translation editor option is checked.
- Replaced double quotes with single quotes in SQL statements to avoid warnings on some setups.
- Added the ability to pass active languages information to the Advanced Translation Editor widget.
- Fixed a JS conflict due to different versions of the select2 library.
- Fixed an issue where the notification for moved or copied sites incorrectly appears for sites configured with languages per domains.
- Added text about differences in word count between WPML and translation service providers in the Translation Basket.
- Added message about switching to the Advanced Translation Editor when translating HTML content with the Classic Translation Editor.
- Removed documentation link on the Service list if link is empty.
- Replaced deprecated MySQL operator '||' with 'OR'.
- Showed hidden languages for Translation Managers in backend.
- Fixed job's labels in the Translation Queue.
- Fixed Translation Basket status when there's already a translation job.
- Synchronized translators so that when your site moves to a new URL, you can edit your translations using the Advanced Translation Editor.
- Fixed applying translations of wpml-string shortcode coming from the Advanced Translation Editor.
- Improved deadline filter on the job list in order to correctly handle the deadline filter.
- Corrected use of wp_safe_redirect.
- Fixed an issue so that translated links are not reverted after the original post is updated.
- Fixed an issue where status of job after cancellation will now be restored to previous in case translation needed update.
- Fixed an issue so Translation Tools tab is accessible if the Advanced Translation Editor is active.
- Fixed Translated to and Translation status filters in the Translation Management Dashboard.
- Fixed adding a non-necessary CSS file even if the user is not logged in.
- Included support for translating taxonomy description and term meta data via Translation Editor and Translation Services.
- Changed a job status to in-progress when a local translation picks it up.
- Fixed striping HTML tag in Classic Translation Editor visual field.
- Fixed calls to deprecated jQuery functions.
- Fixed unexpected checkbox behaviors due to jQuery changes in WP 5.5.
- Corrected the way translations of the [wpml-string] shortcode coming from CTE and Translation Services are handled.
- Allowed for the ability to specify custom string labels in Advanced Translation Editor.
- Fixed a problem with wrong elements appearing in email notifications when they were sent for translation after duplicating elements via Translation Management.
- Allowed for shortcodes inside Gutenberg blocks to be translated.
- Fixed a potential security issue with select2.
- Fixed problems with persistence cache in the Translation Management Basket.
- Fixed a typo in the notice shown when WPML detects blocks created with the block editor.
- Allow ICL_STRING_TRANSLATION_DYNAMIC_CONTEXT to be overridden.
- Fixed an issue with overriding translations coming from MO Files.
- Improved the generation of missing MO files.
- Fixed misplacement of disabled checkboxes in ant-table.
- Enabled "batch sync" action on the job list even if a job is completed.
- Fixed a security issue to prevent "Editor" Translation Managers from creating new "Administrator" translators.
- Fixed a problem with downloading translated XLIFF files on some hostings.
- Fixed a problem with canceling local translation jobs.
- Fixed an issue with a huge content of translation package when the settings contain corrupted data.
- Fixed an issue with fetching updated translations from the Advanced Translation Editor.
- Fixed an issue with overriding of categories when a post with shortcodes is saved.
- Implemented the Translation Memory feature for exported XLIFF files. Now, if a string was previously translated, its translation will be pre-populated in the exported XLIFF files.
- Allow users to edit translations directly from the front-end, without visiting the back-end first.
- Fixed an issue that prevented numeric field types to be preserved when translating custom fields.
- Fixed a status inconsistency when sending translation jobs to a remote service and the workflow is failing on the client-side before committing the batch.
- Fixed an issue when an Advanced Translation Editor job download is stuck in the queue due to an outdated download link.
- Fixed the following fatal PHP error: "Uncaught Error: Class 'WPML_Jobs_XMLRPC_Fetch_Log' not found".
- Fixed a potential translation service authentication problem due to invalid data format.
- Fixed the email report for overdue jobs.
- Fixed fatal error on the toolset.com website triggered when a user logs in.
- Remove related pending jobs when permanently deleting a post.
- Fixed high Redis cache usage in "\WPML_TM_ICL_Translations::translations".
- Fixed notices thrown in PHP 7.4 when translating an Avada page that features a Global container.
- Fixed the custom field synchronization when it has multiple values and saving the translation job.
- Pass the site key to the ATE widget's constructor.
- Changed color of the button icon in Translation Basket.
- Re-designed the workflow for synchronizing jobs with the Advanced Translation Editor.
- All errors related to Advanced Translation Editor are now saved in a separate error log.
- Introduced a new "Translation Tools" tab in the Translation Manager section allowing you to handle translations with the Advanced Translation Editor and removes the redirection to the external site.
- Improved the performance of the Advanced Translation Editor jobs synchronization.
- Enable the download button for completed jobs so users can fetch updates from translation services.
- Moved the Advanced Translation Editor's local repository storage to a new location in the database.
- Removed the link to "Advanced Translation Editor settings" in WPML > Settings > Editor.
- Fixed an issue with too big flags shown in the admin panel when custom flag image of a large size is used.
- Fixed an issue where the job synchronization on the Translation Management -> Dashboard page could fall into a never-ending loop if the external API did not respond correctly.
- Fixed the translation of nested arrays when the field name is a part of array keys.
- Fixed an issue with the status of a job that was already translated, then resent for translation again and then canceled. From now on, these jobs will correctly be marked as "Translated".
- Fixed an issue with displaying a wrong job status after clicking the "Check status and get translations" button on the Translation Management Dashboard page. This issue happened when the job was canceled but the related content already had a previous translation.
- Fixed an issue where the "Check status and get translations" button was blocked and non-clickable for hours if the site's time is not GMT.
- Fixed an error that happened when running the QTranslate Importer while the Translation Management plugin is active.
- Added data sanitization to the Translation Proxy communication logs.
- Allow updating the credentials of an already authenticated translation service.
- Updated the confirmation messages displayed in the Translation Manager basket.
- Improved the description of jobs marked as "Needs update" on the Translation Jobs page. The description now also contains the original status value.
- Introduced the batch name column to the list on the Translation Jobs tab, with the option to sort and filter by the batch name.
- Improved the message shown in the tooltip when trying to cancel an incomplete job which was sent to a translation service.
- Fixed an issue where JSON encoded post fields were not escaped after saving a translation job.
- Fixed a typo in the gettext domain.
- Fixed an issue to prevent a fatal error related to saving translation priority in some rare cases.
- Added a fix to allow downloading the translations of a post when its original content is modified.
- Added a fix to adjust the translation field to textarea in Classic Editor when a custom field has a new line character.
- Added a fix to prevent sending requests to ATE to get infomation on local jobs.
- Added the wpml_tm_job_field_is_translatable filter to allow overriding the output of \WPML_Element_Translation_Package::filter_non_translatable_fields.
- Added a message that displays when trying to edit the original post which is awaiting translation.
- Improved the wording of tooltips on Translation Jobs page.
- Fixed missed libraries for Custom XML configuration.
- Allow adding any user with at least "edit_posts" capability as a translation manager
- Marked headings in XLIFF and CTE to indicate SEO significance
- Don't include "Needs update" jobs in the TM Dashboard pickup box count
- Fixed the which were not replaced in remote translation jobs
- Improved conditions for showing the ICanLocalize migration admin notice only when there are activated translation services
- Performance improvement in wp-admin pages
- Fixed wrong tooltip messages when a post sent for remote translation needs update
- Fixed issue where Translation Management can't synchronize more than 15 jobs
- Improved styling of the pagination controls on the Translation Jobs page.
- Fixed an issue with the assignment of translators on the Translation Jobs page when admin language is different than English.
- Fixed improper content of "Translated by" column when admin language is different than English.
- Added a function that reinitializes the local Advanced Translation Editor repository if corrupted data is detected.
- Add a message on how to use translation services correctly, when the user authenticates a translation service for the first time.
- Fixed an issue preventing to filter jobs on the translation queue when PHP sessions are not supported.
- Fixed an issue preventing to filter documents on the Translation Management Dashboard when PHP sessions are not supported.
- Fixed an issue where users with the Customer role were wrongly added as translators.
- Fixed the status icon for Advanced Translation Editor's job that was not refreshed on the Translation Management Dashboard page.
- Fixed an Advanced Translation Editor issue when a site was duplicated and one site was applying a translation (the second site could not fetch the delivered translation).
- Fixed an issue with REST API calls fetching the job list when permalinks are disabled.
- Fixed a possible flaw with the "check status" spinner icon on the Translation Management dashboard page.
- Fixed a wrong Translation Management row status when a post and a package have the same ID.
- Fixed a problem with the admin notice message which does not disappear if some jobs could not be migrated correctly.
- Fixed pagination with page numbers greater than 1000.
- Fixed an issue with fetching old translations from the professional translation services instead of the latest ones.
- Fixed an issue with the Translation Jobs page not displaying in Internet Explorer 11.
- Fixed a malformed notification URL for Advanced Translation Editor.
Bạn cần đăng nhập để xem
Other items from Admin