AffiliateWP Zapier for AffiliateWP 1.4
Connect AffiliateWP to over 700 web services with Zapier!
Version 1.4, November 8, 2021
- New: Requires WordPress 5.2 minimum
Version 1.3, June 30, 2021
- New: Enforce minimum dependency requirements checking
- New: Requires PHP 5.6 minimum
- New: Requires WordPress 5.0 minimum
- New: Requires AffiliateWP 2.6 minimum
Version 1.2.1, May 25, 2021
- Fixed: Zaps can be errantly turned off if there is nothing new to process
- Fixed: Affiliate logs are sometimes being generated in circumstances they shouldn't be
Version 1.2, December 14, 2020
- Improved: Add First Name and Last Name fields for the Update action
- Fixed: PHP warning when running affiliates/updated in some circumstances
- Fixed: Affiliate updated event triggers unnecessarily
Version 1.1.2, July 9, 2018
- Fix: Zapier triggers not working for new installs
Version 1.1.1, July 21, 2017
- Fix: Attempted database table creation now occurs only on activation. This caused a potential speed issue for some customers when endpoints were triggered.
- Fix: Correctly set the visit ID for updated-visit events.
Version 1.1, March 27, 2017
- New: Zapier Actions! Create, update, or delete affiliates, referrals, visits, creatives, and payouts!
- New: Affiliate email now added to core referral endpoints.
- Fix: Affiliate deleted triggers now creating logs correctly.
- Fix: Affiliate-updated trigger wasn't properly firing.
- Fix: Deleted affiliate: metadata inaccessible Addressed in Zapier.
- Minor change: 'notifications' term to 'triggers' changed in Zapier add-on settings screen.
- Minor change: Provide Zapier add-on link / settings notice about REST API Extended endpoints settings.
Version 1.0.1, February 24, 2017
- Fix: Creative ID blank during Creative Updated trigger
- Fix: Plugin did not have support for update notifications and one-click updates
- Fix: Incorrect text during the test step of Creative Deleted trigger
- Fix: Database error when creating visit record
- Fix: Database error when deleting visit record
- Fix: Endpoints registered twice
Version 1.0, November 21st, 2016