Zeen | Next Generation Magazine WordPress Theme 18.104.22.168
Compatible with WordPress 5.8, PHP 8, WooCommerce 5.1 and Gutenberg.
Zeen is a WooCommerce, News & Magazine WordPress Theme for 2021 and beyondZeen is a next generation news & magazine WordPress theme. You’ve literally never seen or used a theme that looks or works like this before. Zeen can quickly be mastered by users of any skill level. Power your creative ideas and create a beautiful, silky-smooth and highly unique magazine, personal blog, newspaper, reviews site or even full blown WooCommerce shop. Ideal for all types of niches, including travel, viral, food and news sites.
Everything in Zeen was completely built from the ground up. This approach allowed the theme to embrace the very latest cutting-edge technologies around, undergo deep design explorations and re-think the established way of doing things. This has resulted in Zeen having incredible performance and is very likely the fastest theme of its kind ever made. Some Zeen demos score a perfect 100/100 score on GTMetrix (links to reports are further down) and the rest are all mid to high 90s. The theme is impressively flexible, intuitive and customisable. Best of all, you can create almost any magazine layout you can imagine without touching a single line of code. Users can become pro users in no time and it is so moldable that even savvy visitors will not be able to tell what theme is being used by simply looking at the site any more.
Zeen was designed by an experienced designer, coded by an experienced coder, optimised by an experienced SEO specialist and all to create an unbeatable product that can help you take your site to a whole new level. Codetipi also provides friendly and helpful customer support. No wonder Codetipi is the #1 rated Power Elite author on Themeforest.
How happy customers use ZeenNoise Trend
Spagolla Mario (Surreal Digital Art Shop)
The Fresh Committee
One Tech Traveller
The Mint Mag
Zeen for Magazines, Personal, Blogs, Newspapers or Review sitesZeen’s groundbreaking design, flexibility and small learning curve make it perfect for sites of any size, from the biggest to the smallest. Zeen is the ideal WordPress theme for any magazine, blog, newspaper, personal diary, photo-stories sites and even full-blown complex WooCommerce shops. It is also can be used as a fully fledged affiliate theme thanks to all the affiliate options and functionality included.
The Zeen demos can all be imported with one click and provides inspiration on how the theme could potentially be used on a site of any niche, including technology, food, videogames, minimal, personal, lifestyle and fashion. Features from the demos can all be mixed and matched too.
Tipi Builder (World Exclusive)The next generation Tipi Builder app (included free) allows you to turn all your creative ideas into real beautiful layouts that can then be used on your homepage, category pages, tag pages and even custom taxonomies pages. The Tipi Builder is truly an industry game-changer that will improve your workflow and increase the enjoyment you get from maintaining your site. A lot of site owners generally avoid making changes to their sites (particularly the homepage) out of fear of breaking something or simply because their current method is done through an overly complex builder with clunky user experience. Tipi Builder changes all of this. Starting with a beautiful modern interface that is easy, powerful and pleasure to use. It is 100% frontend and allows users of any level to become pros after one full session. The Tipi Builder opens up new possibilities to calmly experiment with layouts/options as you only need to publish when you are 100% happy and ready. Watch the Tipi Builder In-depth first look video to see it in action. Here are a just a few highlights:
- Possibly the smallest learning curve of any WordPress builder ever made. If you watch the entire intro video here you’ll have all the knowledge you need to use the builder like a pro.
- Everything is included and unlocked. No “locked upgrades” that require a subscription or extra payments to unlock more features.
- Blocks can be set to show posts/pages/products and even custom post types, which if you have any, will automatically appear as an option.
- Blocks look great instantly without having to customise anything or write custom css code.
- Huge amount of blocks out-of-the-box, including ones for grids, sliders, video players, call to action, buttons, Instagram, Twitch livestream, Author, blockquotes, etc. User requests and suggestions will shape the type of blocks added in the future updates.
- Import/Export layouts to quickly re-use your designs, create backups or share with other users.
- Global No Duplicates option
- Each block can be set to load/not load on mobile and load/not load on desktops, allowing you to create completely different desktop/mobile layouts if you wish
- A truly pro premium builder included that anyone can learn to use
- Use the Tipi Builder for your homepage/pages/category/tag/custom taxonomy pages too
- Can be used on a site that uses Gutenberg with no problems
- The most intuitive and advanced builder ever made to quickly create your dream site.
Monetisation OpportunitiesHere are some options in Zeen to help you improve the monetisation of your sites.
- Patreon icons and links
- Sponsored Posts
- Ads can be placed practically anywhere. Including automatic insertion before/middle/end of post content.
- Site Background Ad
- Add stylish affiliate in your review
- Slide In Promo Box
- WooCommerce Quickview functionality
- Add stylish affiliate in your info boxes
- Advanced Newsletter Subscription integration
- Newsletter Subscription appears when user tries to leave site
- Advanced Shop functionality, integration and design
- Beautiful Call To Action Blocks in the Tipi Builder
- Beautiful Button Blocks in the Tipi Builder
Trending FunctionalityCodetipi pioneered the ability to show your trending articles beautifully. Zeen takes it to a next level, with stunning trending megamenus and the ability to make any block in the Tipi Builder show your trending articles (globally or from specific category/tag).
PostsCodetipi pioneered the ability to have completely different articles layouts in the WordPress theme world. Zeen takes it all to new heights, allowing you to create stunning articles every time, in the exact way you want. From minimal text articles to highly-visual photo stories, you can make each article feel the way it was always meant to feel like. No other theme on the market has the flexibility, options and design to create such stunning and special articles so easily.
Here are just a handful of examples:
- Sponsored Post With Sticky Side Info
- Recipe Post
- Paginated Slider Post
- Modern Review #2
- Vertical Image Style #3
- Stunning Full-screen Gallery
- Wide YouTube And Image Embeds
- Vertical Image Style #2
- Video Post Opens in Lightbox
- Special Video Post
- Related Posts Under Header
- Live Blog
- Stylish Product
- Parallax Featured Image and Review
- Modern Review #1
- ... And so many more, click here to explore more
PagesPages can also use Zeen’s advanced featured image style and layout system to make even the most boring of text pages more attractive and engaging.
Fully Responsive and Retina ReadyVisitors expect a great mobile experience and Zeen delivers a silky smooth, clean and modern experience that will leave your visitors impressed. Zeen’s mobile design and features were meticulously designed to look and feel amazing no matter the size or type of the screen. Have a look for yourself, simply open https://codetipi.com/zeen/ on your phone to open different demos.
Sponsored PostsZeen comes with an exclusive Sponsored Posts system to add another layer to your site’s monetisation possibilities. You can set the sponsor name, logo and link. Here are some examples from the demos:
Background Takeover Ad FeatureZeen allows you to easily set a background image to your site and give it a link to create a background takeover ad. You also have an option to adjust the spacing above the site – perfect for ads that want to show something at the top of the site. The Tipi Builder also has spacing blocks that can be set to be transparent to allow you to see the background ad through the site as you scroll down.
Reading Mode (Daytime and nighttime modes)Visitors love reading in the dark and many wish they could make the background dark with light text for better readibility. Enter Zeen’s super lightweight Reading Mode feature. With one on/off option you can add a button to the sticky menu that appears when reading an article. This button allows your visitors to change the mode of your article to either be daytime mode (dark text on light background) or nighttime mode (light text on dark background) whenever they want. Your visitors will love your site that bit more.
Infinite loading and scrollingUsing the very latest technologies, Zeen comes with some of the fastest Ajax loading performance ever seen in a theme. Some possibilities include:
- Infinite Post Scroll Loading. When a user reaches the end of a post, instantly load the next one below. You won’t believe how fast it is – Must see: Click here to open Zeen Comics Demo to see it in action
- Infinite Scroll on homepage/tags/categories
- Load More Button on any block on the homepage/tags/categories to load more posts to the page without refreshing
- Load More Button that turns into Infinite Scroll after first click
- Previous/Next Button on any block on the homepage/tags/categories/megamenus/related posts to navigate through posts inside the block
Review Functionality (World Exclusive)Zeen comes bundled with the incredible and premium Let’s Review plugin. You can see the full presentation showing all the features for Let’s Review by clicking here.
Some Let’s Review feature highlights:
- Choose from several unique high-quality designs for each review
- Monetise your reviews with stylish integrated affiliate buttons that convert well and don’t look spammy
- Allow visitors to leave their own complete review via comments
- Inbuilt rich snippets to show review data in Google/Bing/etc search results
- Add unlimited amount of pros/cons/affiliate buttons to each review
- Set default options for new reviews, including the criterias/design/format/animation/accent color/location/etc.
Zeen is a modern newspaper and reviews theme for 2021 and beyond. It is the ultimate WordPress theme. Get on-board and happy reviewing!
Zeen Mastermind GroupAny Zeen user with a valid license can apply to join the private Zeen Mastermind Community Group. It is a friendly place to discuss, learn, share tips, tricks & Tipi Builder layout files and everything related to Zeen theme. Contact Codetipi to be part of it and join today
Customer SupportCodetipi is the number #1 rated Power Elite Author on all of Themeforest. Friendly and amazing customer support that actually leads to real solutions is one big reason. To get help simply open a ticket here.
Voice SearchZeen is the first theme in the world to allow for Voice Search. Your Zeen site can now make it possible for potential visitors who ask their smart device about X topic to get an answer from your very own site. (Currently only possible for approved Google news publishers in the us).
Gutenberg ReadyGutenberg is due to be released officially with WordPress 5.0, Zeen embraces Gutenberg and works perfectly with it. Zeen also adds styling to the default Gutenberg blocks to make them nicer.
Sliding Promo BoxesZeen comes with a unique sliding promo box system to help you promote anything you’d like to highlight, such as newsletters, banners, messages or announcements.
See examples of it being used for newsletter subscriptions here:
Zeen Comics Book WordPress Theme
Zeen Food Blog WordPress Theme
Timed PopupsZeen comes with a unique timed popups to show content after X seconds from the site loading, highly useful for sites looking to increase their Facebook page likes or similar.
See example here:
Zeen Minimal Fashion WordPress Theme
Top Bar MessageZeen comes with a unique sliding top bar feature to share announcement, offers or random relevant links, such as a Shop coupons, Patreon links, Facebook Page links, etc.
See examples here:
Zeen Minimal Videogames WordPress Theme
Zeen WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Watch video that shows how the Top Bar is set up: Zeen Theme Options Video (To only watch Top Bar, skip to 8:10)
WooCommerce CompatibilityZeen is 100% compatible with WooCommerce and comes with beautiful styling in-built to make your shop sparkle. Zeen also adds powerful extra functionality to it, including lightning-fast Quickview functionality and ajax carts.
See examples here:
Zeen Magazine With WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Zeen WooCommerce WordPress Theme
AMP CompatibilityZeen is 100% compatible with AMP and comes with unique functionality to extend the design and improve the feel of your AMP pages.
bbPress CompatibilityZeen is 100% compatible with bbPress and comes with beautiful styling in-built to breathe life into your forums.
See example here:
Zeen Technology WordPress Theme
BuddyPress CompatibilityZeen is 100% compatible with BuddyPress and supports all modern BuddyPress features. Including, profile cover functionality. Zeen comes with beautiful styling in-built for your BuddyPress to breathe new life into your community.
Zeen Child-ThemeWhen you first install Zeen, you will be presented by a first-time set up wizard. The first step in the wizard allows you to install a fully-functional Zeen Child-theme. Even if you don’t plan on adding customisations or don’t know what a child-theme really does, it is highly recommended to always use a child-theme, and the wizard makes it easier than ever to install. You can watch a narrated Zeen installation tutorial video here.
Browser CompatibilityZeen is supports all major modern browsers and embraces the latest browser technologies to perform at the highest possible level, with silky smooth animations, interactions and speed.
SEO and HTML5Zeen was coded by an SEO specialist with vast experience, meaning everything is set as it should be Zeen, with valid HTML5 markup and best practices. It passes the official W3 Validation Tool test with zero errors.
Search Engines such as Google, use the loading speed of a site as a metric for their rankings. Zeen’s approach and performance is practically unbeatable with some demos scoring a perfect 100/100, meaning Zeen increases the chances search engines will rank your site higher.
One Click Demo ImportsZeen has a modern set up wizard that allows you to import the content/widgets/theme options (each part is optional) of every single Zeen demo with one click. Watch the installation video to see it in action. You can mix and match any of the elements seen across any of the demos, as they are all built using the theme’s features.
PerformanceZeen is an extremely powerful WordPress theme and has a huge amount of features. It is coded extremely cleanly and smartly, meaning it has amazing performance, and thanks to this, you will likely be able to reduce the number of plugins you have installed.
Plugins are not inherently bad, but the coding quality of free plugins varies and bad code can badly affect performance so it’s recommended that if Zeen has a particular feature, use that instead of plugins.
All of Zeen demos score very highly in website speed tests, in fact, multiple of the demos actually score a perfect 100/100 score – you can see Zeen speed reports here.
GDPRZeen does not store any personal data, but does come with options to help with the process of complying with GDPR. Examples include that you can add a required checkbox to the registration modal. You can enter the text and the url of the text that appears next to the checkbox giving you complete control. If you find there is another location/element that could do with extra options, please open a ticket in support with the information.
Migration ToolUpgrading to Zeen is easy. But it’s even easier with the migration tool. It just takes a few clicks to migrate data from other themes to Zeen. Migrate your review, audio, gallery, video data and convert featured image styles (hero styles) of your posts/pages to Zeen’s closest equivalent.
Post Heart Like Count
If you enable the like functionality and a user clicks on the heart, the counter value for that post will increase by one. To stop users from voting multiple times, a cookie is used with the post ID, so the theme knows not to show the like functionality to that user for that post again.
In Zeen > Theme Options > Mail Subscriptions – f you enable the ‘Trigger When Leaving Site’ option. You will see a new option appear called ‘Disable After User Closure’, if this option is also enabled then when user tries to leave the site, the newsletter popup will appear. If the user closes it, a cookie will be set with a true value to know to not show that user that popup in that way again.
In Zeen > Theme Options > Timed Popup – if you enable the ‘Timed Popup’ option. You will see a new option appear called ‘Disable After User Closure’, if this option is also enabled then when the popup appears and the user closes it, a cookie will be set with a true value to know to not show that user that popup in that way again.
Sliding Promo Boxes
In Zeen > Theme Options > Sliding Promo Box – if you enable the Sliding Promo Boxes you will see a new option appear called ‘Disable After User Closure’, if this option is also enabled then when the sliding promo box appears and the user closes it, a cookie will be set with a true value to know to not show that user that box again.
Top Bar Message
In Zeen > Theme Options > Top Bar Message – if you enable the ‘Top Bar Message’ option. You will see a new option appear called ‘Disable After User Closure’, if this option is also enabled then when the top bar message appears and the user closes it, a cookie will be set with a true value to know to not show that user that top bar message again.
Other General FeaturesZeen has so many powerful options and clever features, you really need to click around inside the demos to explore them all. Here is small list of random general features:
- Lightning fast Live Search Ajax in two styles: Full-screen modal or dropdown
- Login Screen Logo And Dark Skin Design
- Compatible with latest PHP versions, including PHP 7.3
- Tipi Font with multiple custom exclusive icons (Included Free)
- Tipi Builder Blocks to showcase any image shape: Landscape, portrait or square images.
- Built-in Middle Of Content “See also” block
- Automatic Retina Images
- Modern Schema Integration
- Main menu can have a logo in multiple designs, including an option to make it hang off of the main menu for a stylish effect.
- You can set any site width you like
- Blank page template included (no Header or footer loaded) for advanced users who want to build something on a blank canvas
- Modern, easy and powerful fully-frontend theme options that lets you visualise every change you make before having to publish the changes
- Theme options changes can be saved as drafts or scheduled to publish at X date
- Highly responsive design. Looks great on every screen size and type
- Extra clean, ultra modern and unrivalled dynamic design
- Optional separate logo to appear in main navigation bar
- Integrated breadcrumb with rich snippet data
- Option to turn on/off hover zoom effects on sliders/grids
- Option to turn off By Line completely, or just disable specific parts of the By Line (Author, Date, Category, Comments)
- Background Ads (clickable site background on the sides/above) system to increase monetisation possibilities
- Completely Retina Ready (HD theme)
- Zeen is WPML compatible and translation ready. Comes with .mo/.po files to easily translate into any language. Spanish, German, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian (Bokmål), Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and French are already translated & included.
- RTL ready. If your site uses an RTL language, the theme will automatically adapt to be RTL
- Boxed Or Full-Width options for every major block
- Unique mega menu system with multiple options to make each menu different
- Login With Ajax integration and gorgeous styling
- World-exclusive Tipi Builder bundled in
- Built-in Gutenberg styling
- To Top button option designs
- Post Like (Heart) system to show which posts your visitors love the most. Optional.
- Set up to 3 fonts and specify which one the different site elements use (Limit of 3 different fonts is set for performance reasons, as more than that can make your site really slow)
- Access to the all Google fonts https://www.google.com/fonts
- Access to the Typekit fonts https://typekit.com/
- Can also use custom/self-hosted fonts
- Option to turn off About The Author box in theme options and override option in individual posts
- Integrated related posts with multiple design options
- All demos are included with every purchase so you can easily import them to play around.
- Integrated lightweight tooltip with multiple options
- Integrated stylish lightbox
- Paginated posts and pages
- SEO-Ready. Theme coded by SEO specialist, meaning everything is set as it should be.
- Zero errors on the official W3 Validation Tool
- Supreme performance, multiple Zeen demos score a perfect 100/100 score.
- Custom Sidebars for your categories, tags, custom taxonomies, posts, pages or homepage.
- Schema Review Rich Snippet Microdata
- Schema Author Rich Snippet Microdata
- Detailed documentation that will continually get updated as users ask different things.
Social NetworksZeen comes with a plethora of social networks at your disposal. These include: Tiktok, Facebook, Patreon, Unsplash, Mixcloud, Bandcamp, Instagram, Twitter, Twitch, Pinterest, Spotify, Apple Music, Youtube, Steam, Linkedin, Dribbble, Medium, Discord, Vimeo, RSS, Tumblr, Telegram, VK, QQ, Weibo and Whatsapp.
Plugin CompatibilityZeen was strictly coded following WordPress’ coding standards and best practices to ensure extremely high compatibility rates with almost any plugin. In other words, if a plugin works on TwentySeventeen theme (WordPress default theme), then you can be 99.9% certain it will work the same in Zeen. If you find a plugin incompatible with Zeen for whatever reason, simply contact Codetipi with the details and if it is a theme issue, it will 100% be fixed.
Here is a very small list of some plugins that the theme has been tested with:
- Co-Authors Plus
- SEO by Yoast
- Visual Composer
- Duplicate Posts
- Wp Use Avatar
- Simple Local Avatars
- Force Regenerate Thumbnails
- Login With Ajax
- WordPress Social Login
- Facebook Comments
- Instant articles
- MailChimp For WP
- Contact Form 7
- Let’s Review
- Let’s Info Up
- Let’s Live Blog
Right To Left (RTL)The theme is RTL-ready, meaning that if your site is set to use a Right To Left language, the theme will automatically work in RTL, you don’t need to do anything.
Follow CodetipiDon’t miss out on any Codetipi news, updates or announcements. Follow Codetipi:
Suggestions for future updates? Help shape Zeen’s future.Zeen was built for you. Every single customer suggestion/request will be considered and many will be implemented. Zeen is going to keep adding new amazing goodies and your suggestions will shape the direction. So make sure to join the Zeen mastermind community group (Free to join with a valid license) and get involved. Zeen is here for the long term.
WordPress Magazine ThemeZeen is a next generation news and personal blog WordPress Theme for 2021. Don’t miss out, upgrade today:
Version 22.214.171.124 – 28th October 2021
- New: Tipi Builder > YouTube Playlist Block: Option to enter channel ID to show latest videos automatically
- New: Tipi Builder > Image Block: Option to show caption
- New: Tipi Builder > All Post Blocks: Option to filter by Author/s
- New: Zeen Social Icons Widget: Flipboard option
- New: Theme Options > Typography > Font Sizes: Responsive Blockquote font size
- New: Theme Options > Typography > Font Sizes: Responsive Logo text subtitle font size
- Improved: Core Web Vitals CLS has been improved further
- Improved: Gutenberg Editor: Background color set to site now loads here – useful for sites with dark backgrounds
- Improved: Norwegian translation (Thanks to Joakim!)
- Updated: Latest Google Fonts
- Updated Plugin: Zeen Engine v2.8.3
- Fix: webp images weren’t opening in lightbox
- Fix: Theme Options > WooCommerce > Redirect To External Link option: The redirect wasn’t working properly
Version 126.96.36.199 – 19th September 2021
- Fix: Tipi Builder > Social Icons Block: PHP warning
- Fix: WooCommerce Product Pages: Some designs on mobile weren’t showing slider images
- Fix: Theme Options > Mobile Devices > Bottom Screen Sticky Share Block: Hatena wasn’t appearing
- Fix: Text Logo: Text Subtitle was only showing for image logos
- Updated Plugin: Let’s Review 188.8.131.52
Version 184.108.40.206 – 2nd September 2021
- New: Hatena social icon
- New: Itch.io social icon
- New: Product Hunt social icon
- Improved: Tipi Builder > Block Mix C: Mobile design
- Improved: WooCommerce Thankyou page styling
- Fix: WooCommerce Thankyou page incompatibility
- Fix: Let’s Live Blog: Live updates were blocked by certain cache plugins
- Fix: Dark Hero Design: Social icon under title option was invisible
- Fix: Tipi Builder > Video Block: Would lazy load even if Zeen lazy load iframe option was disabled
- Updated Plugin: Zeen Engine v2.8.2
- Updated Plugin: Let’s Live Blog v1.2.1
Version 220.127.116.11 – 18th July 2021
- New: Tipi Builder > Social Icons Block: Discord option
- Improved: Mobile Menu: Menu items with sub menus are now clickable to show sub menu (before only the icon next to it did this)
- Improved: Footer > Copyright: Now accepts shortcodes (useful for dynamic date shortcodes, etc)
- Fix: Category Default Sorter > Top Reviews: Categories with no reviews would no show posts by default
- Fix: Tipi Builder Gallery Block: Slider full width option wasn’t applying
- Fix: Slide In Promo Box: Cookie was being cached so it kept re-appearing
- Fix: Show/Hide Comments button: When comments are closed for a post and there are no comments published, the show/hide button still appeared
- Fix: Subscribe Modal: Timer option was being ignored and modal always appeared after 15 seconds
- Fix: Tall sticky sidebars quirk on portrait tablets
- Fix: Header Video Background was appearing behind fallback image on Safari browsers
- Updated Plugin: Let’s Review 3.3.9
- Updated Plugin: Let’s Info Up v1.4.7
Version 18.104.22.168 – 22nd June 2021
- New: Compatibility with Toolset suite of plugins
- Fix: Bylines icons not showing
- Fix: One of the megamenu designs was loading incorrect shape
- Fix: AMP: Images lazyload issue
- Fix: Tipi Builder > Social Icons Block: Color option wasn’t applying
- Updated Plugin: Let’s Review 3.3.8
Version 4.0.9 – 8th June 2021
- Improved: Compatible with WooCommerce Product Addons plugin
- Improved: Styling details
- Fix: WooCommerce > Variable products: Individual variable description wasn’t appearing
- Fix: Byline Elements Design: If using “With Icons” option and also author avatar enabled, the avatar image wouldn’t appear.
Version 4.0.8 – 5th June 2021
- Improved: Gutenberg Backend: Blockquote design to match frontend
Version 4.0.7 – 3rd June 2021
- New: Theme Options > Performance: Generate Separate Mobile Site. Only enable if your cache (plugin and hosting level) create separate mobile/desktop cache buckets
- Improved: CSS total size: 7% reduction
- Improved: Performance: Typekit Fonts no longer render blocking.
- Fix: Tipi Builder > Archive Block Title: Background image wasn’t applying
- Updated Plugin: Let’s Review 3.3.6
- Updated Plugin: Let’s Info Up v1.4.6
- Updated Plugin: Zeen Engine v2.8.0
Version 4.0.6 – 28th May 2021
- New: Theme Options > Typography > Font Sizes: WooCommerce Short Description areas
- New: Polish Translation
- Improved: Call To Action Buttons: If you set the url to be #subscribe or #lwa or #search the button will open the relevant modal
- Improved: Megamenu Background Images: Webp files sizing
- Improved: WooCommerce minor styling
- Improved: Password protected posts no longer show Emoji Reactions, Let’s Review or Let’s Info Up blocks if password not entered
- Improved: Slight performance boost: Core Gutenberg stylesheet files not loaded on Tipi Builder pages
- Improved: Giving an Image a custom class called “zeen-lazy-load-skip” will make it ignore the theme’s lazyload feature
- Fix: Let’s Review backend options visibility
- Fix: Header Video Background Feature: External videos not playing (again)
- Fix: WooCommerce Variations now work with webp (It’s an unfixed Core WooCommerce bug)
- Updated: Plugin: Let’s Social Count 1.2.0
- Updated: Plugin: Let’s Review 3.3.5
- Updated: Plugin: Let’s Info Up v1.4.5
Version 4.0.5 – 19th May 2021
- Improved: Remaining tweaks for web vitals (avatars caused minor CLS)
- Improved: Dark Mode: Gutenberg blocks with background colors weren’t changing
- Improved: Remember Me text in login with ajax now clickable too
- Fix: WooCommerce Cart: Subtitles layout
- Fix: Header Video Background Feature: External videos not playing
- Fix: Theme Options > Let’s Review: Global color override wasn’t applying to widgets
- Fix: Let’s Info Up Shortcodes in sidebar widgets now work during Infinite Post Scroll Load
- Updated: Plugin: Let’s Info Up v1.4.4
- Updated: Plugin: Let’s Review 3.3.4
Version 4.0.4 – 15th May 2021
- New: Tipi Builder > Post Blocks: Exclude From Global No Duplicates Option
- New: Theme Options > WooCommerce > Zeen WooCommerce: External Products Open in new tab option
- Improved: CLS Web Vitals tweaks
- Improved: Tipi Builder > Image Block: Zeen Lazy load now applies
- Improved: Popup, slide in promo box, etc: Background image option is now a responsive tag (not CSS background-image)
- Improved: Script logic improved to not load certain scripts if not needed (per page)
- Improved: All logos lazy loadable
- Improved: WooCommerce Products Page: Certain layout designs that turn into sliders on mobile now also include navigation dots
- Improved: Styling in Safari Browser
- Fix: Safari-exclusive bug showing link underlines
- Fix: Lyfe Demo: Not importing
- Fix: Theme Options: Responsive Font options were some times freezing
- Fix: Dark mode: Certain elements not changing
- Fix: Let’s Info Up and Let’s Live Blog options were not showing
- Fix: Custom Taxonomies: Image Shape global base option wasn’t applying
- Fix: Mobile Menu: Search was appearing even if disabled
- Fix: Category/tag pages > Sort by top rated: Posts with 100/100 scores might not appear first
- Fix: Tipi Builder: Changing Device Mode didn’t trigger Lazyload so images were left hidden
- Fix: Certain Text Menu Items weren’t changing color in dark mode
- Updated: Plugin: Let’s Info Up v1.4.2
- Updated: Plugin: Let’s Review 3.3.3
- Updated: Plugin: Zeen Engine v2.7.3
- Updated: Documentation
Version 4.0.3 – 2nd May 2021
- Improved: Reactions layout when lots of emojis enabled
- Improved: Let’s Review score box styling
- Improved: Some missing translations have been filled in
- Fix: WooCommerce > External/Affiliate products were not opening (were trying to run ajax instead)
- Fix: New feature from v4 – Thumbs Up/Down feature was not loading
- Fix: Mobile Menu: Parent menu items with a url of # were misaligned
- Updated Plugin: Let’s Review 3.3.2
Version 4.0.2 – 30th April 2021
- Improved: Zeen Lazyload now also applies to Gravatars everywhere
- Improved: Search Input no longer shows previous search term after page reload
- Improved: Tipi Builder > Text Block: Responsive font size now only applies to normal paragraph (P) text. Headings inside text blocks will use responsive font size of headings in the theme options.
- Improved: Zeen Stylish Comments widget: Post title added
- Fix: Dropdown Search feature: Titles were invisible if dark mode activated
- Fix: WooCommerce global default product page sidebar option wasn’t applying
- Fix: Parse error for old PHP versions (if you saw this error, you should really consider upgrading to PHP 7.3 or newer for better overall performance)
- Updated: Zeen Engine v2.7.1
- Updated: Let’s Review v3.3.1
Version 4.0.1 – 29th April 2021
- New: Filters to add extra exclusions to Zeen’s lazy load for iframes/images for special cases
- Improved: All missing new v4 translation strings added to all language files (Not 100% translated yet)
- Improved: Minor styling details
- Fix: Theme Options > Responsive font sizes were not loading saved values after a page refresh
- Fix: Social Network user selections in share buttons were not applying
- Fix: Extra check for empty WooCommerce taxonomies (was causing a crash if taxonomy was empty)
- Fix: Let’s Info Up Gutenberg Block wasn’t rendering in Gutenberg
- Updated: Let’s Info Up v1.4.1
- Updated: Zeen Engine v2.7.1
Version 4.0 – 28th April 2021
- New: Demo: Undo – Athelete eCommerce demo
- New: Demo: Lyfe
- New: WooCommerce: Zeen variation swatch: Images
- New: WooCommerce: Zeen variation swatch: Buttons
- New: WooCommerce: Zeen variation swatch: Colors
- New: Appearance > Menus: Background Image option for menus
- New: Appearance > Menus: New megamenu design option: Small thumbnails
- New: Theme Options > Mobile Devices: Mobile Slide In Menu Call To Action Buttons
- New: All Google Fonts (as of May 2021)
- New: POSSIBLE BREAKING CHANGE: Tipi Builder > Column Blocks: Left/Right padding options added. See Documentation’s Updating To v4 section for further info.
- New: POSSIBLE BREAKING CHANGE: Tipi Builder > Text Editor: Responsive base font size options. See Documentation’s Updating To v4 section for further info.
- New: POSSIBLE BREAKING CHANGE: Tipi Builder > Gallery Block: Responsive Columns option. See Documentation’s Updating To v4 section for further info.
- New: Tipi Builder Block: YouTube Playlist
- New: Tipi Builder Block: Expand/Collapse Content (Ideal for FAQs)
- New: Tipi Builder Block: Scrolling Horizontal Text
- New: Tipi Builder Block: Big Classic B
- New: Tipi Builder Block: Slider E
- New: Tipi Builder > Classic Blocks: Option to move post titles above featured images
- New: Tipi Builder: Option to feature specific WooCommerce products per block
- New: Tipi Builder: Option to make header be overlapping and transparent
- New: Tipi Builder > Column blocks: Option to control how many columns on mobile
- New: Tipi Builder > Call To Action Block: Image Animation On Load option
- New: Tipi Builder > Block Border: Gradient Color option
- New: Zeen > Custom Sidebars: Option to create sidebar within panel
- New: Appearance > Menus: Image Shape option for megamenus
- New: Theme Options > Performance: Lazy Load Embedded Iframes + Videos
- New: Theme Options > Global Options: Detect Visitor Browser Dark Mode (Activates the theme’s dark mode for those visitors)
- New: Theme Options > Posts > Thumbs Up/Down block
- New: Theme Options > Posts > Reaction Emojis: Show votes as percentages option
- New: Theme Options > Footer: Background color and arrow color options for fixed to top button
- New: Theme Options > Social Network Accounts: Facebook App Secret input (Needed if wanting to display Facebook like counts)
- New: Theme Options > WooCommerce > Zeen WooCommerce: Cart Style (Dropdown or Slide In Overlay)
- New: Theme Options > WooCommerce > Zeen WooCommerce: New product hero designs
- New: Theme Options > WooCommerce > Zeen WooCommerce: 5 New Product hero designs
- New: Theme Options > WooCommerce > Zeen WooCommerce: 3 Product Tab designs
- New: Theme Options > WooCommerce > Zeen WooCommerce: 2 Product Description Area Widths
- New: Theme Options > WooCommerce > Zeen WooCommerce: External Products – Redirect To External Link (No Single Listing)
- New: Theme Options > WooCommerce > Zeen WooCommerce: Ajaxify Product page Add To Cart button
- New: Theme Options > WooCommerce > Zeen WooCommerce: Make Summary Area Sticky
- New: Theme Options > WooCommerce > Zeen WooCommerce: Share Icons In Summary
- New: Theme Options > WooCommerce > Zeen WooCommerce: ‘New’ Badge: Show new badge on products published in last X days
- New: Individual Products > Zeen Options Metabox > Overrides: ‘Show New Label’ option
- New: Theme Options: Responsive Tools
- New: Theme Options > Social Network Accounts: Google API Key option (Needed if using YouTube Playlist Tipi Builder block)
- New: Theme Options > Typography > Fonts: Tooltips
- New: Theme Options > Typography > Fonts: Text Inputs
- New: Theme Options > Typography > Fonts: Number Inputs
- New: Theme Options > Typography > Fonts: WooCommerce Prices
- New: Theme Options > Typography > Fonts > Font Sizes: WooCommerce Various Options
- New: Theme Options > Typography > Underline: Style (Solid, dashed, dotted, wavy, double)
- New: WooCommerce: Edit Products Page: Zeen Metabox for Products
- New: WooCommerce: Products Metabox: Add self-hosted or external (Youtube/Vimeo) video to products
- New: WooCommerce: Products Metabox: Options to customize individual product hero layouts
- New: WooCommerce: Products Metabox: Options to customize individual product description area layouts
- New: WooCommerce: Products Metabox: Related Posts on/off override per product
- New: Tipi Builder > Post Blocks: New Order option – Top Selling WooCommerce Products
- New: Tipi Builder > Post Blocks: New Order option – Default. Useful to select specific posts in order you selected them
- New: Tipi Builder > Gallery Block: Option to make gallery a slider
- New: Tipi Builder > Classic Blocks: New mobile design option (2 mobile columns for posts)
- New: New header base design
- New: Post Option: Show Author Avatar + Title in floating side area
- New: Post Option: Option to disable breadcrumbs on individual posts
- New: Theme Options > Posts: Always load video background outside post
- New: Theme Options > Posts: Comments Design 2 (Load comments hidden with a button to show them)
- New: Theme Options > Categories/Tags/Custom Taxonomies: Default post order option
- New: Let’s Info Up: Mobile Design option (same as desktop or full width)
- New: Letterboxd social icon
- New: Goodreads social icon
- New: Filter to show post subtitles in megamenus (See documentation > API)
- New: Filter to control when to show sliding promo box (See documentation > API)
- New: Estonian Translation (Big thanks to Artjom!)
- Improved: Lightbox replaced with sleek new highly touch-friendly lightbox (Shows captions too)
- Improved: Performance: LCP improvements on posts/pages
- Improved: Performance: Zeen Lazyload now also applies to embedded images inside posts/pages
- Improved: Performance: Zeen Lazyload now also applies to Call To Action Tipi Builder Blocks
- Improved: Performance: Removed outdated dependency (10kb render blocking saved)
- Improved: Performance: Dark Mode Code separated: Only loads if site enables a dark mode option anywhere
- Improved: Performance: Grid Special Hover Block: Background videos will only load if user interacts with block
- Improved: Tipi Builder: Now also uses WordPress post revision system
- Improved: Tipi Builder > Call To Action Block: Options revamped
- Improved: Mobile Slide In Menu: Search icon turned into form for better mobile UX
- Improved: Sliding Promo Box: WooCommerce products show price
- Improved: WooCommerce: Base Shop Page: Can now be controlled by Tipi Builder
- Improved: WooCommerce: Variable Product: When visitor changes variations, the main price updates automagically
- Improved: WooCommerce: Reviews design
- Improved: WooCommerce: Mobile design
- Improved: WooCommerce: Zeen Quickview: Variable Products now work as expected
- Improved: WooCommerce: Archive pages: Out Of Stock products won’t show add to cart button
- Improved: WooCommerce: Sales badges show percentage off
- Improved: Tipi Builder: Command/Control + S shortcut to save builder
- Improved: Tipi Builder: Blocks showing Products: Variations visible and selections apply to ajax add to cart button
- Improved: Tipi Builder: Blocks showing Products: Price now updates automagically if user selects variations
- Improved: Tipi Builder: Videos Block: First big post now also appears in mini playlist
- Improved: Zeen Inline Post Gutenberg Block: Post selection is now text input to enter desired post id (improved performance)
- Improved: Shop styling details
- Improved: Shop Cart Page: Redesigned
- Improved: Shop Cart Page: Checkout box is now a sticky block
- Improved: Related Posts block > Slider Design: Changes to grid if only 1 related post found
- Improved: Let’s Live Blog: Youtube/Vimeo urls automatically converted into playable videos
- Improved: Let’s Live Blog: Twitter urls are automatically converted into embedded tweets
- Improved: Let’s Live Blog: Live Blogs now output valid Schema
- Improved: Mobile Menu: Parent menu items with a link to ”#” now show submenu when tapped
- Improved: Instapaper/Pocket share tooltip renamed to “Save”
- Improved: Let’s Info Up: Compatible with latest Gutenberg
- Improved: Minor styling details
- Fix: Updated Facebook Like Count system to latest Facebook API (Which requires a Facebook App Secret. See documentation for more info.)
- Fix: Links underline feature was buggy on really long text links
- Fix: WooCommerce > Grouped Product: Cart options
- Fix: WooCommerce > Show Ratings On Archives Pages wasn’t applying
- Fix: Breadcrumbs showed zero for custom taxonomies with only numbers in the name
- Fix: Lightbox X button on mobile was inadvertently opening mobile menu
- Fix: Tipi Builder > Social Icons Block: Inheriting social network urls from theme options was only outputting username
- Fix: Mobile Menu on Portrait Tablet Mode: Child items not expanding
- Fix: Grids Rounded Corners option wasn’t applying
- Fix: Tipi Builder > Video Block: Obscure bug on some mobile set ups
- Fix: Tipi Builder: Obscure bug with load more on desktop under certain conditions
- Fix: Date Archive Pages PHP warning
- Fix: bbPress Styling in Dark Mode
- Fix: Background Takeover Ad not clickable on builder pages
- Updated Documentation
- Updated Plugin: Let’s Info Up v1.4.0
- Updated Plugin: Let’s Review v3.3.0
- Updated Plugin: Let’s Live Blog v1.2.0
- Updated Plugin: Zeen Engine v2.7.0
Due to Themeforest’s character limit, the frequent and numerous other updates can’t be written here. To see the complete changelog you can go to your Backend > Zeen > Welcome page
v1.0.0 – 15 October 2018
- Initial Release
Big thanks to the lovely Scatter Jar people for sharing such beautiful free food photographs, keep it up guys!
However, all the images used on the demo sites are only for demonstration purposes only. All images are licensed and have permission of usage. None of the images are included with the theme nor are they available to import with the one-click import.
Style 2 Emojis are by Alpár-Etele Méder and used under CC by 3.0 license
Another shout out to Mikros.